- You can re-trigger Free Spins
- A Aloha Cluster Pays RTP of 96.42%
- Low volatility
- High requirement of 9 symbols to form a cluster
- Higher payouts are hard
In this Aloha Cluster Pays we will discuss the Aloha Cluster Pays RTP, Aloha Cluster Pays Paytable, Look & Feel, Bonuses and more!
Open Quick Menu
Verdict on the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
Affection, peace, and compassion that is the meaning of Aloha in the Hawaiian language. If you are unable to experience it first hand by visiting the Hawaiian Islands, then just log-in to the Aloha Cluster Pays slot game to soak in the feeling. Launched in 2016 by the Sweden based giant in the online casino gaming industry, Net Entertainment, this slot takes players to the colorful and sun-soaked island paradise of Hawaii. In other words, Net Entertainment has tapped into the fancy of players to absorb the beauty of the tropics by developing a slot ideal for punters who want to momentary lapse into the surreal wonder world of a scenic island.
In addition, it is compatible with desktops and mobile phones and works on a cluster-based mechanism. For instance, as the matching symbols increase, so does the cluster. Therefore, this fancy and funky slot promises large frequent payouts if played smartly.
Finally, with a Aloha Clusters Pays RTP of 96.42, the returns in this modern, classy slot full of fun and entertainment are pretty decent.
Play for Free! 18+ Only!
Basic Slot details of Aloha Cluster Pays
|Aloha Cluster Pays RTP:||96.42%|
|Theme:||Tropical, Island, Flowers, Fruity, Summer, Coconut, Hawaii|
|Bonus Features:||Substitution Symbol, Sticky Win Re-Spins, Free Spins,|
Scatters, Stacked Symbols, Cluster Pays
|Mobile Compatibility:||Yes, Tablet and Smart Phone|
Play Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Online
Where can I play Aloha Cluster slot machine online?
Below we selected the best certified and licensed slot sites where you can play Aloha Cluster.
100% up to £50 + 50 spins
*New customers only, Wagering 30x B + D, 18+ T&C's Apply
Up to £200 + 100 spins
New customers only, Wagering 35x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play this slot.
Introduction to the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
Played over 6 reels with 5 symbols each, players need to land a minimum combination of 9 of them. In addition, the paylines work on the cluster-based mechanism. In other words, a player develops winning combinations by creating clusters of the same symbol on the reels. Launched for the public in the year 2016 by Net Entertainment, this slot comes with fine graphics and exciting music reminding players of the sun, sand, and the beach. For instance, all the symbols have a Hawaiian touch to them. Therefore, there are lots of pineapples, coconuts, and flowers on the screen. In addition, the temptation to shake a leg to the Hawaiian music is always there.
Finally, this slot has 2 special features – the sticky win re-spins and Free Spins. With a Return to Player Percentage of 96.42, the Aloha Cluster slot falls in the category of low variance slots. In other words, even though it offers an average return on the punts, because of its low volatility players can expect decent payouts.
- Launched in 2016 by Net Entertainment;
- Played on 6 reels with 5 symbols in each reel;
- It has paylines that are based on the cluster mechanism;
- Graphics are great with peppy music;
- Animations and audio effects transport a player to sun, sand and the beaches of Hawaii;
- All symbols have a Hawaiian touch to them;
- RTP of this slot is 96.42;
- Finally, it falls under the low volatility genre of slots;
The Tropical Theme and Storyline of the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
The theme of this slot is life on the tropical island of Hawaii. In other words, everything that you see on the screen is related to this tropical island and its culture. For instance, there are lots of shells, colorful totems, brightly colored fruits, and flowers. In addition, there is coconut which some people in a lighter vein call the brand ambassador of beaches. In other words, the theme of this slot is happy and fun with a tropical feel. Finally, the main character in the game is Tiki the guide. He is always there to cheer you as you aim to land 9 symbols in a cluster on adjacent reels either vertically or horizontally.
- This slot is tropical-themed;
- Set in the tropical island of Hawaii;
- All the symbols and feel have a tropical touch to them;
- There are coconuts, pineapples, flowers, and totem symbols;
- Tiki is your guide in this game;
- A player has to land minimum 9 symbols in a cluster on adjacent reels vertically or horizontally;
Graphics and Sound of the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
The Aloha Cluster slot game has some well-crafted graphics with a tropical feel to them. For instance, the animations are fun and exciting. In other words, they keep the screen abuzz with activity throughout the game. There is nothing in the visual and audio creation that does not remind players of the theme of this slot game. Symbols are designed in such a way that they transport players to the Hawaiian island with its sea and sand. In addition, the music is tropical lively and entertaining. You may end up surprising yourself doing a jig during the spins.
- Graphics and animations have a tropical feel to them;
- The visual element is fun and exciting;
- Symbols continuously remind players of the tropical theme of the game;
- Music is lively and tempts players to do a jig;
Special Features of the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
Aloha Cluster slot works in the mechanics of cluster-based paylines. It has 6 reels with 5 rows. With low volatility and a decent Return to Player Percentage, players can expect frequent payouts on their bets. To make it more attractive, Net Entertainment offers some special features in this slot game.
1. Sticky Win Re-Spins
This feature gets randomly triggered to create a winning combination of symbols. In other words, when it gets activated, players are in a position to register big returns. The winning symbols of the player get locked and the rest of the reels spin again. This process continues till no new symbols are added to the winning combinations. Once the reels reach a stage when they do not have any new symbol added to their winning combination, the feature stops working.
- A randomly Triggered Feature;
- It creates winning symbols;
- The winning symbols are locked in Sticky Win Re-Spins Feature;
- Other reels continue to spin;
- This continues till no new symbols are added to the winning combination;
2. Free Spins
The Aloha Cluster slot is based on a cluster paylines system. It offers Free Spins if at least 3 Free Spin symbols land on the reels. You can get up to a maximum of 12 Free Spins in this slot. For instance, if you manage to land 3 symbols, the machine gives you 9 Free Spins. The numbers increase as you land more Free Spin symbols. In other words, there is one additional Free Spin for each Free Spin symbol landing. The most exciting part about this feature is that the developers have designed it in such a way that it keeps the players hooked to the game for a long period of time.
To make it more addictive, Net Entertainment has developed this feature to leave the player with only premium symbols after a specific number of spins. In other words, only the Totems are left after 8 Free Spins as all the lower-paying symbols get eliminated. For instance, there are no lower paying symbols on the reels after 2 Free Spins. In addition, Pineapple fades out after 8 Free Spins. Finally, the premium symbols left on the reels create clusters that have the potential to give huge payouts.
- Player needs to land at least 3 Free Spin symbols to trigger this feature;
- A player can get a maximum of 12 Free Spin rounds;
- Regular symbols keep falling off the screen after a specific number of spins;
- After 8 Free Spins, only the premium Totem symbols are left;
- The Totems can create clusters and give huge rewards;
3. Substitution Wild Symbol
The Wilds symbol is called the Substitution symbol in this slot game. It has the potential to appear on the screen to replace the highest paying symbol on the neighboring reel.
- This can be triggered anywhere on the reels;
- Replaces the highest paying symbol;
- Also called the Wild symbol;
4. Scatter Symbol
The Hawaiian postage stamp is the Scatter symbol in this tropical-themed slot game. If 3 or more symbols land on the reels the Free Spins get activated.
- The Hawaiian postage stamp is the Scatter symbol;
- It activates the Free Spins;
What are the Aloha Cluster Pays RTP & Variance?
RTP Stands for return to player. The Aloha Cluster Pays RTP is estimated at 96.42%. In other words, players can on average expect a return of 96.42 on their bets.
So what does this Aloha Cluster Pays RTP mean, The Return to Player Percentage is the returns on bets placed calculated as an average over a period of time. For instance, if 100 players placed bets of 100 coins over 2 months, then the average return on the bets in this slot game would be 96.42.
Aloha Cluster Pays slot has a low Variance. This means the coin win gap between larger cluster wins is small.
- Aloha Cluster slot has an RTP of 96.42;
- This is above the average for slots of this genre;
- This online casino slot has a low variance;
What does the Aloha Cluster Pays Paytable look like?
At Play Real Money Slots we always check out the paytables of online casino slots. The Aloha Cluster Pays Paytable contains some important information for players. For Example, Symbols, Payouts & Variance. Check out the Aloha Cluster Pays Paytable below,
The Aloha Cluster slot is 6 reels with 5 symbols on each reel slot. It works on the cluster-based mechanism of paylines. The bet level is from a minimum of 1 coin to a maximum of 10 coins. In addition, the value of each coin ranges from 20 pence to 200 pounds. To earn a payout, a player needs to land a minimum of 9 matching symbols on adjacent reels. The Red Tiki symbol or the Red Totem is the highest paying symbol. For instance, if a combination of Red Totems land, then you get a maximum of 10000 coins for 30 of them in a cluster. 30 of the Green and Blue Totem earn players a payout of 5000 coins. If a player lands either pineapple, shells, flowers, or coconuts in a cluster of 30, the returns on the bet will be 2000 coins.
Finally, it is in the Free Spin rounds that a player can expect the real meat since, with each Free Spin; the lower-paying symbols keep getting eliminated. Therefore, the chance of a huge payout increases as gradually only the premium symbols are left on the screen.
- The Aloha Cluster Pays Paytable consists out of 8 main symbols, a Wild symbol & a Scatter symbol;
- Player has to get a minimum of 9 matching symbols to earn a payout;
- The Totems are the premium symbols;
- Red Totem gives the maximum return of 10000 coins;
- The Blue and Green Totems return 5000 coins;
- Pineapples, Shells, Flowers, and Coconuts are lower-paying giving 2000 coins;
- Biggest wins come in the Free Spins rounds;
- The lower-paying symbols get eliminated after each Free Spin round;
- Finally, only the premium symbols are left on the reels;
Strategy to Win the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
Winning slots is all about a combination of luck and smart strategy. This holds true in nothing more than slots that work on cluster-based mechanisms. In other words, winning at cluster-based payout system slots is a skill. This requires not just a good day but also strategizing your gameplay.
· Play with Virtual Money First
To begin with, try your luck at a demo or free game. Here you can bet with virtual money and explore all the options and features that exist in the slot. Spend as much time as possible experimenting and playing for free, since there is never enough time to reach a comfort level in punting. Start placing a wager with real money only when you have some sense of confidence with virtual money.
· Aim for Free Spin Rounds
The Aloha Cluster is a cluster-based mechanics slot. It is in the Free Spin rounds that you can expect the maximum returns. For instance, in Free Spins, the premium symbols replace the low paying symbols after each round. Therefore, aim to achieve the Free Spins.
· Set a Cut-Off Limit
Budget your game. In other words, in the loss as well as win, set a limit to how much you can part with and how much payout will satisfy you. For instance, don’t start recklessly placing bets on a bad day just to cut down on your losses. Similarly, don’t greed for more if lady luck is shining on you. For all you know, in the excitement to earn more you may end up with you losing more.
Aloha Cluster Real Money Casino Sites
The Final Verdict on the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
The Aloha Cluster slot is unique and enjoyable to play. Thanks to the tropical theme of this game, there is no dearth of lively music, great animations, and the paradise feel of the Hawaiian beaches. In addition, some of the special features are great and addictive. The Free Spins and the Sticky Wins Re-Spins lure players to extend their time on his slot. The Aloha Cluster Pays RTP is 96.42%. Finally, for all those looking to soak in the tropical experience with sun, sand, and the beautiful beaches of Hawaii, this is the slot to play. Just place a bet, trigger the spin, sit back and relax to enjoy a holiday on a tropical beach.
- It is a unique and enjoyable slot game;
- Players can soak in the sun and sand of the tropics;
- The special features are very addictive;
- Finally, if you want a taste of Hawaiian life then this is the slot for you;
Pros and Cons of the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
- Tropical theme;
- Great graphics;
- Lively music;
- You can re-trigger Free Spins;
- A Aloha Cluster Pays RTP of 96.42%;
- Low volatility;
- High requirement of 9 symbols to form a cluster;
- Higher payouts are hard;
- Payouts are generally small;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game
1. Who is the Developer of the Aloha Cluster Slot Game?
Sweden based, Net Entertainment has developed the Aloha Cluster slot game.
2. Is there a Mobile Version of the Aloha Cluster Slot Game?
Yes, the Aloha Cluster slot game has a mobile version.
3. What is the Aloha Cluster Pays RTP?
The Aloha Cluster Pays RTP has been theoretically estimated at 96.42 percent. We at Play Real Money Slots always play online casino slots with an RTP of 96 percent or higher.
4. What is the Variance Level of the Aloha Cluster Slot Game?
The Aloha Cluster slot game has a low variance level.
5. How Many Paylines does the Aloha Cluster Slot have?
The Aloha Cluster slot is played on the cluster-based payout mechanism.
6. What is the Highest Paying Symbol in the Aloha Cluster Slot Game?
The Totems are the highest paying symbols in this slot game.
7. Does the Aloha Cluster Slot Game have Free Spins?
Yes, there are Free Spin rounds in the Aloha Cluster slot.
8. Finally, what is the Theme of the Aloha Cluster Slot Game?
The Aloha Cluster slot is based on a tropical theme.
9. What does the Aloha Cluster Pays Paytble look like?
There are 8 main symbols in the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot. From High to low they are: Red – Green – Blue Totem, Pineapple, Coconut, Shell & Flower. The highest single cluster combination is 35x the Red Totem symbol. This pays out 10.000x. Furthermore there are a Wild and a Scatter Symbol. up to 12 Free Spins can be won with 6 Scatter symbols. During Free Spins more Free Spins can be won with additional Scatter Symbols.
Finally, the Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Game in Brief
- Developer: Net Entertainment;
- Launch Year: 2016;
- Mobile Version: Yes;
- Theme: Tropical;
- Reels: 6;
- Paylines: Cluster-based mechanism;
- RTP: 96.42;
- Volatility: Low;
- Free Spins: Yes;
- Scatter: Yes;