- Decent Return to Player percentage
- Unique theme
- Thematically Creative
- Limited special features
- Cap on maximum payout
For those in love with the thrills of the mafia world, here comes a slot that will easily entice them. In other words, if you are one of those who love guns and murky underworld deals, then 5 Families slot this is the game for you. In addition, this slot gives players a chance to live their childhood passion to be part of the mafia underworld.
Red Tiger Gaming, the Sweden-based giant in gaming software has created a slot inspired by the Hollywood classic directed by Francis Cappola, The Godfather. The film that was based on Mario Puzo’s bestselling novel by the same name went on to become a cult movie across generations. 5 Families slot has an uncanny resemblance to this film which revolves around the murky, dirty business dealing of the underworld in the America of the 1960s and 1970s.
With a unique theme, this slot is a far cry from the tried storylines of punchy fruits, Egyptian history, and Wild jungles. In other words, this slot comes as a welcome relief to gamers who had developed fatigue with the established themes. Therefore, this slot has a fresh and unique style and format.
Launched in August 2020, this slot game comes with a Return to Player Percentage of 95.69 and has a limit of 1000 times the bet placed as the maximum winning a player can register.
Finally, this new contribution to the slot industry from Red Tiger Gaming looks all set to capture the imagination of gamers, who have been on the lookout for something catchy and different.
Introduction to the Slot Game
Developed by Red Tiger Gaming, the slot was launched earlier this year. It is based on the mafia and crime theme. Inspired by the Hollywood classic, The Godfather, this slot comes with a Return to Player Percentage of 95.69.
In other words, with a unique theme, a striking resemblance to the Italian-American underworld this slot offers chances of decent returns to players irrespective of their risk profile.
In addition, the slot comes with a unique theme. It revolves around 5 mafia families based in New York. Played over 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 paylines, the aim of the player is to become part of the mafia families and earn money.
Red Tiger Gaming has developed this slot without many frills and clutter. Therefore, there are no Scatters or Wilds here. But there is a special feature that gives players a chance to multiply his or her payouts. For instance, there is the VIP Room. A player gets to enter this room on registering 5 consecutive wins. To make life simple for the punters, the developers have added a cylinder of bullets to the screen. With each win, a bullet gets added to the kitty.
The betting range of this slot is from 1 pound to 100 pounds. In addition, the maximum winning is capped at 1000 times of the amount wagered.
- The 5 Families slot has been developed by Red Tiger Gaming.
- It is themed on mafia and crime.
- Therefore, it has an uncanny resemblance to the Hollywood classic, The Godfather.
- There are 5 mafia families living in New York in this slot.
- A player has to try and infiltrate the mafia families and make some money.
- There are 5 reels with 3 rows.
- In addition, there are 10 paylines in this game.
- The betting range is from 1 pound to 100 pounds.
- The maximum payout is capped at 1000 times of the punt.
- It is by and large an uncluttered slot with not too many frills.
- There is only one special feature called the VIP Room.
- The slot comes with a Return to Player Percentage of 95.69.
Play 5 Families Slot For Real Money
Where can I play the 5 Families slot for real money online?
Below we selected the best certified and licensed slot sites where you can play 5 Families Slot.
Up to £200 + 100 spins
*New customers only, Wagering 40x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
100% up to £50 + 50 spins
*New customers only, Wagering 30x B + D, 18+ T&C's Apply
Up to £200 + 100 spins
New customers only, Wagering 35x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play this slot.
Theme and Storyline of the 5 Families Slot Game
Those who have watched the Hollywood Godfather series will find some resemblance with the 5 Families slot game. Movie buffs are unlikely to have missed the iconic classic directed by Francis Coppola. Based on Mario Puzo’s best-selling work, the film delves into the world of crime and the underworld. The slot game seems to have taken its inspiration from the film series. For instance, here there is an Al-Capone-like character making business deals in an underground cellar. Add to this character all the paraphernalia that goes with the world of crime and you have the 5 Families slot.
In other words, mafia, crime, and underworld are the overwhelming theme of this slot game. Therefore, players come across 5 mobster families. In addition, there are bullets, liquor, and guns that dominate the screen space.
Finally, the game is all about the underworld led by the 5 mobster families. The idea is to infiltrate and try to become a part of the underworld.
- Underworld, mafia, and crime are the themes of the game.
- It has a canny resemblance to the Hollywood classic, Godfather.
- Like in the movie there is an underworld don striking business deals in an underground cellar.
- Players aim to infiltrate the mafia and become part of them.
Graphics, Sound, and Animations of the Slot Game
With a unique theme, the designers of this slot have paid a lot of attention to the graphics, animations, and soundtracks. The characters in the slot that are the 5 Families central to the game are given the Mafioso look and feel. Therefore, there is an Al Capone look-alike underworld don sitting in an underground room making all the murky business deals.
Software designers at Red Tiger Gaming have very meticulously crafted the characters and symbols. Therefore, there are guns, bullets, and liquor that dominate the screen.
In addition, the soundtrack used gives the slot an eerie, mysterious feel. Therefore, there is jazz music reminiscent of the era when the underworld ruled the streets of major cities of America.
- Characters resemble mafia dons.
- There are symbols of the underworld galore.
- Therefore, you will find lots of guns, bullets, and liquor.
- Finally, jazz music adds to the feel of crime and mafia.
Special Features of the 5 Families Slot
There are not too many special features in this slot game. One standout feature is the VIP Room. A player enters this room on landing 5 consecutive winning spins. To keep a track of this there is a cylinder with 5 bullets that releases one bullet with each win.
Once a player enters this room he can multiply his winnings by 5 times. The feature becomes unavailable only when a player lands 5 non-winning spins.
- VIP Room is the special feature in this slot game.
- It gets activated once a player lands 5 consecutive winning spins.
- The moment a non-winning spin comes, the feature gets rest.
- A player can multiply his returns by 5 times during the activation of this feature.
Return to Player Percentage (RTP) of the 5 Families Slot Game
The Return to Player Percentage of the 5 Families slot game is 95.69. The Return to Player Percentage or RTP is the average return on bets placed over a specified period of time. For instance, if 100 players were to place a bet of 100 coins over a period of 1 month, then the average return on them will be defined as the RTP of the slot game.
The RTP of the 5 Families slot has been defined as 95.69. In other words, for every bet of 100 coins, a player can expect an average return of 95.69 of the coins wagered. For slots, an RTP of more than 95 is considered decent by all standards. Therefore, this slot falls in the category of slots that offer good returns to players.
- Return to Player Percentage of the 5 Families slot game is 95.69.
- RTP – the average return calculated over a period of time.
- Any RTP above 95 is considered decent for slots irrespective of the genre.
- Therefore, the 5 Families slot game has a good RTP.
Paytable of the 5 Families Slot Game
There are 9 symbols in this slot game. These include pistols, casino chips, guns, bullets, and money. The highest paying symbol is an Al Capone like figure who sits in an underground room striking murky business deals. This slot does not have any Wilds or scatter symbols. Therefore, there are no Free Spin rounds.
Finally, the 5 mobsters are the premium symbols. In addition, the lower-paying symbols are guns, papers, casino chips, and bullets.
- There are 9 symbols in this slot game.
- The premium symbols are the mobsters and the Al Capone like figure.
- The lower paying symbol includes icons like guns, paper, and a suitcase full of money.
Strategy to Win the 5 Families Slot Game
If you want regular payouts at slots then don’t just depend on luck. In other words, you need to play this slot with a smart strategy. Therefore, keep in mind certain basic rules of betting when you register to punt at the 5 Families Slot Game.
· Play Free Mode Version
Instead of straight away placing bets with real cash, first, try your luck with virtual money. In other words, familiarize yourself with the machine and its features before you start punting. Only once you are comfortable playing at the slot, should you wager with real currency.
· Set Loss Limit
On a bad day, draw a line when you should withdraw from the game. In other words, set a budget for yourself. Once you dry out your budget, don’t recklessly wager to recover your losses.
· Finally, Withdraw at the Right Time
Set a limit to how much you want to win. In other words, know when to withdraw from the slot.
Red Tiger Gaming has produced a winner. Despite a few shortcomings, this latest entrant in the slots genre looks all set to win over punters across age groups and genres.
In other words, here comes a slot that has successfully given players an option to move away from the routine, tiring, and beaten themes. The mafia and crime theme has taken away the lure of classic slots to a large extent. In addition, with thematic creativity of a high order and immensely classical production quality, the slot is a clear winner in its genre.
The thematic treatment and the soundtracks to go with the animations hook a player. For instance, the use of jazz in the background and for the sound effects is consistent with the theme and storyline of the slot. Therefore, if ever you had a fantasy to live the life of a gangster, then the 5 Families slot gives you that chance.
Finally, it has a good Return to Player Percentage. At 95.69 it is as good as it can get for a slot machine of this genre. Add to that its medium variance and even the risk-averse punters can take comfort in the fact that returns are assured if played with a smart strategy and patience.
- The theme of this slot is a huge lure to players.
- With a very high production quality, there is a definite attraction to this game.
- In other words, the right animations and the soundtracks have been chosen by the developers.
- In addition, the RTP is decent.
Pros and Cons of the 5 Families Slot Game
- Decent Return to Player percentage.
- Unique theme.
- Thematically Creative.
- High production quality.
- The theme may not be appealing to all genres of players.
- No Free Spins.
- High variance level.
- Limited special features.
- Cap on maximum payout.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the 5 Families Slot Game
- Who has developed the 5 Families slot game?
The 5 Families slot game has been developed by Red Tiger Gaming.
- When was the 5 Families slot game launched for commercial use?
The slot was launched in August 2020
- Does the 5 Families slot game have a mobile version?
Yes, Red Tiger Gaming has provided a mobile version of the slot game.
- What is the theme of the 5 Families slot game?
The 5 Families slot game is themed on mafia dons and mobsters.
- What is the variance level of the 5 Families slot game?
The 5 Families slot game is highly volatile.
- What is the Return to Player Percentage of the 5 Families slot game?
The 5 Families slot game has a Return to Player Percentage of 95.69.
- How many reels does the 5 Families slot game have?
The 5 Families slot game is played on 5 reels.
- How many rows does the 5 Families slot game have?
There are 3 rows in this slot.
- How many paylines does the 5 Families slot game have?
There are 10 paylines in the 5 Families slot game.
- What is the maximum payout a payer can expect in the 5 Families slot game?
The maximum payout permitted is 1000 times the bet placed in the base game.
- What is the betting range in the 5 Families slot game?
Players can place bets between 1 pound and 100 pounds in the 5 Families slot game.
- Does the 5 Families slot game have Free Spins?
No. The 5 Families slot game does not have any Free Spin rounds.
- Does the 5 Families slot game offer Bonus Rounds?
Yes. The 5 Families slot game does have Bonus Rounds for players.
- What is the Special Feature in the 5 Families slot game?
VIP Room is the only special feature in this slot game.
Finally, 5 Families Slot Game in Brief
- Developer: Red Tiger Gaming
- Launch Year: August 2020
- Mobile Version: Yes
- Theme: Mafia and Mobsters
- RTP: 95.69
- Volatility: No
- Reels: 3
- Rows: No
- Paylines: 10
- Free Spins: No
- Scatters: No
- Wilds: No
- Progressive Jackpot: No
- Maximum Payout: 1000 times of the punt
- Betting Range: 1 pound to 100 pounds