- Exciting animations
- Decent Return to Player Percentage
- High maximum payout
- The ability for players to create their own playlist
- High variance level
- No jackpot
Verdict on the Annihilator Slot Game
Developed by Play’n GO, you are promised a journey of adventure and fun while setting the world on fire with a guitar-strumming hero in the Annihilator slot game. Based on a metal band with the same name, this is yet another winner from the stable of this Swedish online casino gaming company. Launched in early 2020, the Annihilator slot has a Return to Player Percentage of 96.50. In other words, players can expect a relatively decent return on their bets in this game. Finally, the Annihilator slot has managed to penetrate many pockets because of its mobile version.
Play Annihilator Slot For Real Money Online
Where can I play the Annihilator slot machine online?
Below we selected the best certified and licensed slot sites where you can play Annihilator for real money.
100% up to £300
#AD New players only, min deposit £10, wagering 45x, max bet £5 with bonus funds, 100% up to £100 bonus on 1st deposit, 50% up to £200 on 2nd deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&C's Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play this slot.
Introduction to the Annihilator Slot Game
The Annihilator is a 5 reel slot game. In addition, it has 10 fixed paylines. With high volatility, players who are prone to taking risks and love their adrenaline flowing while placing a bet will fancy this game. Designed with many special features and all the hits from the Thrash Metal band, Annihilator to go with it, the game offers a Return to Player to Percentage of 96.50. Therefore, players can expect good returns on their punts. There is no jackpot in this game. However, a maximum payout of 5000 times of the bet placed is good enough to entice players of all genres. They can wager ranging from 1 coin to 100 coins at a time.
This online game is available on various platforms including laptops, desktops, and mobiles. In other words, it is compatible with Windows and Apple-based gadgets. In addition, it can be downloaded on Android phones too.
- Annihilator is a 5 reel, 10 paylines slot game;
- The game is based on a Canadian Thrash metal band with the same name;
- The betting range spreads from 1 to 100 coins at a time;
- It has a Return to Player Percentage of 96.50;
- This game has high volatility;
- There are many special features this slot offers;
- A player can have a maximum payout of 5000 times the bet placed;
- This slot game is compatible with Apple, Android, and Windows-based platforms;
- Because it has a mobile version, it can be played anywhere, anytime on the go;
Theme and Storyline of the Annihilator Slot Game
If you love hard, metal music then goes for the Annihilator slot game. Play’n GO has developed this online casino game based on a Canadian Thrash metal band founded in the 1980s. Inspired by the music from that era, the slot is full of hard metal and rock music. Heavy music supports the evil and creepy theme of the game. A player has to spin through in the company of hits from the Annihilator music band. During the course of the game, a player can treat himself to all the favorites from this band which popularized itself 3 decades back. Finally, the game revolves around the lead guitarist of the band, Jeff Waters.
- Heavy metal music is the theme of this slot game;
- The slot is based on the Annihilator, a Thrash metal band;
- Players have to spin in the company of all the hit songs from the Annihilator;
- The game revolves around Jeff Waters, the lead guitarist of the band;
Graphics and Sound of the Annihilator Slot Game
The Annihilator slot game entertains players with some heavy metal music. In addition, they have a lot of creepy looking graphics to deal with. The main attraction in this slot is the lead guitarist of Annihilator, Jeff Waters. The creators of this slot have paid all the attention due to artists. The colors, animations, and symbols are inspired by hard Thrash metal music. For instance, the background is dark, with eerie-looking symbols spinning through the screen. Even the card ranks displayed remind players of the heavy and strong music that metal bands play. In other words, the developers have taken care of the lovers of the Annihilator music band.
Finally, players can enjoy their favorite song of this group by selecting them from a playlist even as the game is on. For instance, punters have the option to change music even while they are spinning.
- Graphics and music are in perfect sync with the theme of the slot game;
- The slot has heavy metal music playing throughout the game;
- Fans of the Annihilator band can create their own playlist;
- Color and display reflects the stark, dark world of heavy metal music;
- All the symbols look creepy and eerie;
- Finally, the hero of this slot game is the lead guitarist of the Annihilator music group, Jeff Waters;
Special Features of the Annihilator Slot Game
The Annihilator slot game has many distinct features to attract both beginners and veterans of online casino gaming. In other words, punters undertake a journey full of entertainment and surprises throughout the game. There are many unique ways by which players can log in payouts on their wager.
1. Wild Symbol
Jeff Waters, the lead guitarist of the Thrash metal band, Annihilator is the wild symbol in this game. He replaced all the symbols except the Scatter and the bonus. Finally, if you land 5 wild symbols in a line then you are guaranteed 40 times the punt.
2. In Command Feature
The wild symbols expand and occupy a specific reel when this feature gets triggered. A re-spin is awarded in case a player does not win anything in this feature. The ‘In Command’ feature is, however, not active during the Free Spin rounds.
3. Fun Palace Feature
3 bonus symbols activate the ‘Fun Palace’ feature. Players have to find and pick different symbols present in the palace when this feature gets triggered. For instance, if you pack a doll, it takes you on a journey of many hidden prices. In other words, a player gets cash prizes in different multiples. Finally, if the prize is 50 times of the stake, the feature gets deactivated.
4. Set the World on Fire Feature
There are 2 ways of activating the ‘Set the World on Fire’ feature. For instance, if a player finds a Scatter symbol during the ‘Find the Palace’ round, it immediately triggers this feature. In addition, it can also be triggered by finding 3 Scatter symbols. A player is awarded 8 Free Spins when this feature gets activated.
5. Return to Player of the Annihilator Slot Game
The Annihilator slot game has a Return to Player Percentage of 96.50. The Return to Player Percentage or RTP is the average returns a player gets on a bet of 100 coins over a period of time. For instance, if 100 players wager 100 coins over one month, then the average return on it will be 96.50 in this game. This RTP is considered pretty decent for a slot of this genre.
- The Annihilator slot has an RTP of 96.50;
- On betting 100 coins over a period of time, a player will get 96.50 coins in return;
- Finally, the RTP of 96.50 is decent for a slot of this genre;
Paytable of the Annihilator Slot Game
There are 11 symbols in the Annihilator slot game. As in other slots, the card ranks from 10 to Ace are the lowest paying of them. The picture frame, guitar, and sculptures represent the premium symbols. The guitarist, Jeff Waters, is the highest paying symbol in this slot game. He is the lead guitarist and the founding member of the Annihilator. When he lands, a player is entitled to a wild symbol. When 5 Jeff Waters land in a line, a player gets 40 times the punt placed. In addition, in the regular base game, the highest paying symbols are Alice and her doll Clare. Incidentally, the Annihilator’s debut album, Alice in Hell has inspired these 2 symbols.
Finally, guitar, broken mirror, and the royals are the other high paying symbols in descending order. Their return varies from 25 times to as low as 5 times the wager.
- There are 11 symbols in the Annihilator slot game;
- Picture frame, guitar, and the sculptures are the premium symbols;
- The card ranks are the lowest paying symbols;
- The lead guitarist of Annihilator, Jeff Water is the wild and the highest paying symbol;
- In the base game, Alice and her doll Clare are the highest paying symbol;
- Other high symbols include the broken mirror and royals;
Strategy to Win the Annihilator Slot Game
Winning in a slot machine requires both luck and skill. In other words, striking returns on reels is an art that a player can master with intelligent play. There are some basic tricks to keep in mind if you want to log in wins in this slot game.
● Try the Free Mode Version
Always go for the Free Mode Version in any online casino before you start punting with real money. This option will give you the chance to understand the features of this game well. Therefore, you should start punting with real money only once you have understood all the playing features well.
● Aim to Land Jeff Waters
Jeff Waters, the lead guitarist of the Annihilator band is the wild symbol in this slot game. Aim to land him since he has the potential to open doors for big wins. In other words, Jeff Waters replaces all symbols in the game, with the exception of the Scatter and bonus. Therefore, you have an assured bounty of riches if you manage to trigger him.
● Set a Cut-Off Limit
As an intelligent gambler, you should draw a line as to when to withdraw from placing bets. For instance, if you are having a bad day and your losses are mounting, then know when to stop playing the game. Similarly, a good day does not guarantee unbound riches. Therefore, you should set a range for your wins. In other words, don’t show greed for more. It might just backfire.
● Place Small Bets
Don’t splurge with your bets, in your rush to win big in one go. In other words, start with small punts. Study the payout pattern and then start wagering intelligently. For instance, observe the spins keenly. Look for a pattern of the wilds and Scatter landing. Place your bets according to the pattern if you observe any.
Annihilator Casino Sites
Final Verdict on the Annihilator Slot Game
Designed for music lovers, the Annihilator slot has been created especially for those who love hard metal music. In addition, if you are fond of the Canadian music band Annihilator, then it won’t take long for you to fall for this game. With the option for players to create their own playlist of their favorite songs sung by this band, the game promises loads of fun and entertainment. The graphics are in seamless synchronization with the music. In addition, the wide betting range and the maximum payout can entice even the most risk-averse punter to this game.
Therefore, if you like to bet small and have a fancy for harsh metal music, the Annihilator slot game is made for you. Finally, even if you do not make decent returns, you are promised a fun-filled time with heavy metal music of your choice.
- The game has been designed especially for music lovers;
- It has been created for lovers of Annihilator, the Thrash metal band of the 1980s;
- The betting range is wide enough to entice all kinds of players;
- Finally, even if you don’t win big, the heavy metal music will give you enough to keep the adrenaline flowing;
Pros and Cons
- Unique music-based theme;
- The ability for players to create their own playlist;
- Exciting animations;
- Decent Return to Player Percentage;
- High maximum payout;
- Non-Metal music lovers may not like it;
- High variance level;
- No jackpot;
- Average betting range;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Annihilator Slot Game
1. Who is the Developer of the Annihilator Slot Game?
Play’n GO has developed the Annihilator slot game.
2. Does the Annihilator Slot Game have a Mobile Version?
Yes, the Annihilator slot game has a mobile version.
3. Is the Annihilator Slot Game Compatible with the Windows Platform?
Yes, the Annihilator slot game has been designed for compatibility with Windows-based digital platform.
4. What is the Theme of the Annihilator Slot Game?
Thrash metal music of the 1980s is the theme of the Annihilator slot game. It is based on the Canadian music band, Annihilator.
5. Do Players have the Choice to Select the Music of Their Choice?
Yes, the players can create a playlist of their favorite songs sung by the Annihilator music band.
6. Does the Annihilator Slot Game have a Jackpot Feature?
No, the Annihilator slot game does not have a jackpot feature.
7. What is the Return to Player Percentage of the Annihilator Slot Game?
The Annihilator slot game has a Return to Player Percentage of 96.50.
8. What is the Variance Level of the Annihilator Slot Game?
The Annihilator slot game has a high variance level.
9. What is the Maximum Payout in the Annihilator Slot Game?
The Annihilator slot game has a maximum payout of 5000 times the bet placed.
Finally, the Annihilator Slot Game in Brief
- Developer: Play’n GO;
- Launch Year: 2020;
- Theme: Thrash Metal Music;
- Mobile Version: Yes;
- Reels: 5;
- Paylines: 10;
- Betting Range: 1 to 100 coins;
- Maximum Payout: 5000 times the bet;
- RTP: 96.50;
- Variance: High;
- Scatter: Yes;
- Wilds: Yes;
- Free Spins: Yes;
- Jackpot: No;