- Wild offers multiple opportunities
- Free Spins and Spreading Wild
- No great winning potential;
Jingle Spin slot is a low variance game that has some interesting game features. The quirky theme of the slot by NetEnt has a unique bonus mechanic. You can trigger Free Spins; win spreading wild, and much more. You can also secure the top prize of 1000 times the stake amount. In this slot review we will discuss the Jingle Spin RTP, Paytable, Look & Feel, Bonuses and more!
Open Quick Menu
Basic Slot Details of Jingle Spin
|Jingle Spin RTP:||96.48%|
|Max Win:||94.750 Coins|
|Theme:||Santa, Holiday, Christmas, Winter, Decorations|
|Bonus Features:||Wilds, Free Spins, Spreading Wild Bauble, Coin Win, Surprise Bauble|
|Mobile Compatibility:||Yes, Tablet, Pc & Mobile|
A Brief Introduction to Jingle Spin Online Slot
Are you a fan of Egg-O-Matic and waiting for its sequel? Well, the good thing is, the wait has finally come to an end. NetEnt has come up with the slot, Jingle Spins which is a Christmas edition theme.
Jingle Spins has 5 reels and 9 paylines. It has some high-end visuals. NetEnt blends the slot with the same mechanic of its previous slot releases. The game primary focuses on entertaining instead of providing the punters with a trunk full of cash. When it comes to the bonus round, the game has re-triggerable free spins feature that is triggered by 3 or more Scatter that will provide you with Free Spins.
You can play the game on your PC desktops or mobile phones. Moreover, you can play the game for free, as well as for real money. When you play the game for free, you get an idea about how the game works and how many spins you will need for triggering a bonus.
Christmas Background Story and Theme Jingle Spin Slot Machine
If you want to experience the fun of Christmas, play Jingle Spin. It has a festive spirit. The game features a Santa that looks kind of creepy. Santa Claus is the symbol of Christmas. His name itself is derived from Christmas. Santa Claus represents the best there is in mankind. He symbolizes the gift of earth and heaven. The man draws mankind’s eye towards heaven and will invite will to become something greater than ourselves.
Santa gives parents to give out gifts to the children without an expectation of thanks or recognition. This slot too rewards you like Santa without any expectation.
Attractive Graphics and Animation of Jingle Spin Online Slot
Jingle Spin is a cool looking online slot that combines with Christmas motifs. It has a steampunk style. In this game, Santa is a kooky looking character. You will see him wearing a pair of funky goggles as he spins the crazy prize wheel contraption.
The theme has been perfectly executed. You are going to see beautiful tree decorations as they pay symbols. Moreover, the game grid is held in a window that has patches of ice. There is a tall Christmas tree on the left. As Santa turns the festive surprise wheel, dropping the baubles presents in the hands of 5 little helpers who are sitting at the top.
The slot comes with a festive soundtrack and this is interrupted by noises of the surprise bauble wheel and the usual sounds of the reel.
(Interested in more online casino Holiday slots like Jingle Spin? Try:)
Special Features and Bonus Rounds of Jingle Spin Online Game
The slot has some interesting special features and bonus rounds that can entertain the punters. Let’s check them out.
● Wild Symbol
Wild icons are going to substitute for the highest possible winning combination on a payline. The features present in the bauble are held by the dwarves who sit above the reel. You can trigger it when you land Wild symbols appear on the reels randomly.
● Spreading Wild Bauble
The game has a Christmas bauble wheel that is filled with different feature baubles, the Free Spins Bauble, Spreading Wild Bauble, and Surprise Bauble.
In the main game and also the Free Spins, you can activate the Spreading Wild. A Spreading Wild Bauble will drop on a regular Wild icon.
The Spreading Wild Bauble is going to convert all diagonal and adjacent symbols to additional Wild. The additional Wild icons from the Spreading Wild will not activate any feature baubles that the dwarves above them hold.
● Free Spin Bauble
Free Spin Bauble is going to trigger the number of Free Spins that are present on the bauble. You can win additional Free Spins during the Free Spins round. The Free Spins you win are 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 50.
The additional Free Spins that you win is going to be added to the current Free Spins, automatically.
At the end of the Free Spins, the game is going to be back to the round in which you triggered the Free Spins. The helping dwarves too come back to their original state.
● Coin Win Baubles
Coin Win Baubles will add coin wins to the total win in the bet line. The win with Coin Win is going to be equal to the value that is shown on the bauble.
● Surprise Bauble
The Surprise Bauble will contain one of the feature baubles. The Coin Win, Spreading Wild, or Free Spins.
The dwarves’ hands are empty at the beginning of the game. Each spin is going to deliver a random feature bauble from the bauble wheel into the helping dwarves’ hand present above the rightmost reel. The helping dwarves can hold up to 5 baubles at the same time. This is one bauble each helping dwarf.
What are the Jingle Spin RTP (Return to Player) & Variance?
The Jingle Spin RTP is estimated at 96.48%. This is above the average of 96. So what does this Jingle Spin RTP mean? This payout percentage shows how much you can expect to win for every £100 you wager. RTP is the term casinos use to describe the percentage of money that you are wagering on the slot game that it is going to pay back to the players. However, it is calculated from gameplay over a significant period of time. Usually, RTP is the opposite of the house edge as per calculations. In the case of Jin
Jingle Spin is a medium to low volatility game. This means that punters will be able to cash in more prizes pretty often. However, it is going to be a little less generous than what they usually are in a high volatility game.
What symbols to look out for in the Jingle Spin Paytable?
At Play Real Money Slots we always take a look at the paytable before spinning fro real money. The Jingle Spin Payatble contains information like: payouts, symbols & paylines. Check out the Jingle Spins Paytable below,
The reels are filled with all icons that represent Christmas. Among this, the Red Ball is the highest paying symbol. It will pay you 1000 coins for 5 of them. If you land the 5 of the orange decorating icons, you can get 700 coins.
The low paying icons of the game are card suits. If you land 5 of them, you have the opportunity to win 50-75 coins. The top prize in this slot game is 1000x of the stake amount.
- There are 10 main symbols in the Jingle Spin Paytable;
- From high to low they are: Christmas Tree Ball, Lemon & Cinnamon, Star Decoration, Little Animal, Pine Apple, Ace, King, Queen, Jack & 10;
- Furthermore there is a Wild symbol. The Wild substituted for all 10 main symbols;
Jingle Spin Paylines
There are 20 paylines in the Jingle Spin Payatble. Check them out below,
Best Strategies and Tips to Win at Jingle Spin Review
If you want to make the most of the slot, here are some best tips and strategies that you can try out.
- Your main aim in this game should be to land Wild. With the help of the Wild icons, you will be able to trigger the Christmas Bauble wheel that can provide you with Free Spins, Spreading Wild, and more. This will increase your winning chances in a single spin;
- This is a low to medium volatility game. Hence, you can land frequent wins. You should place medium or higher bets. Since you are landing frequent wins, you will be able to win more money;
- No deposit money is just free money that casinos provide at times. You can take advantage of these. This will allow you to play online slots for free. This will provide you with the chance to win real money. If you make a substantial win, you will have to make a deposit for cashing out your wins;
- Before you start with the game, you should study the paytable carefully. Keep in mind that each slot comes with its unique paytable. The paytable will show you the value of each icon in the game. It will also let you know if the slot has Scatter and Wild symbols. Thus, doing so will help you to plan out your games better;
- One of the most important tips that you need to keep in mind is to set a budget before you start. You should not start spinning the reels until you have decided on the maximum amount that you are ready to spend. As soon as you reach that amount, you should stop playing. It is better not to bet money that you cannot afford to lose;
- Another great strategy that works for new, as well as the experienced player is to play the demo game. When you play the game in the demo mode, you will get a hang of the title. Veteran punters can use this to hone their skills and do better when they play for real money;
Jingle Spin Casino Sites
Final Verdict of Jingle Spin Slot
Jingle Spin slot is a unique and fun online slot in terms of graphics, as well as a bonus. This is a great slot for punters who love Christmas and would love to explore the Christmas theme. It is impressive that NetEnt has taken a new approach with the title. This will provide you with an amazing online experience.
After several years of developing Christmas editions of some of the popular titles, NetEnt has taken the Egg-o-Matic slot as its base for Jingle Spin. It has the same pay mechanics and great animations. Also, the game will provide you with significant winning potential. The graphics quality is pretty as you can expect from NetEnt, the Swedish game provider. The winning potential of the game might not be that. However, it is definitely enough for a good Christmas surprise.
The game entertains the gamblers through the Re-Spin feature. It is a beautiful slot. It appears like it has been designed for gamblers who are looking for a little fun.
You can carry the game in your pocket. This is because NetEnt has made the game mobile compatible. Thus, you will be able to open it on all types of hand-held devices that run on iOS or Android. As it is developed on HTML 5, the game will easily adjust itself to the screen size. So, now you can play it wherever you want to be provided you have an active internet connection.
- Wild offers multiple opportunities;
- Free Spins and Spreading Wild;
- Great visuals;
- A Jingle Spin RTP of 96.48%;
- No great winning potential;
Frequently Asked Questions of Jingle Spin Slot
1. Which Online Casinos Offer Jingle Spin Slot Game for Real Money?
There are many online casinos that will provide you this slot game for real money. Look for the ones that provide you NetEnt slots. However, before you sign up into the site, you have to make sure that it has proper license and accreditation to operate online.
2. How can I Play Jingle Spin for Free?
You can play the slot for free if you open the demo version of the game. This way you will be able to play as many times as you want. There is no need to register into a casino to play the demo mode. Also, there are several gambling sites that offer the demo version of the Jingle Spin slot.
3. Can I Use Bonus to Play Jingle Spin Slot Machine with Real Money?
Yes, you can use a bonus to play the slot game with real money. However, you have to make sure that the site offers the slot game under the bonus. You might have to make a deposit at the gambling site to win the bonus amount.
4. Can I Play Jingle Spins without Making a Deposit?
Yes, it is possible to Play Jingle Spins without making a deposit. The first way is to play the demo mode. This will enable you to play the game without a deposit. The second method is to play the game with a no deposit bonus. There are many casinos that offer you a no deposit bonus.
5. Does Jingle Spin have Free Spins?
Yes, you can win Free Spins from the Christmas Bauble. However, the Free Spins win gets a boost if you land Wild. You can also retrigger the free. If you land 5 Santa Claus during this round, you can win 1500 coins.
6. Do I Need to Download Jingle Spins to Play?
No, there is no need to download the game to play. You will be able to access the slot directly from your mobile or desktop browser. Also, the game adjusts itself to all types of screen sizes.
7. What is the Jingle Spin Variance?
The Jingle Spin Variance is medium.
8. What is the Jingle spin RTP?
The Jingle Spin RTP has been theoretically estimated at 96.48 percent. This is above average. At Play Real Money Slots we always like to play online casino slots with an RTP value of 96 or higher.
9. Interested in more online slots from developer Netent?
10. What does the Jingle Spin Paytable look like?
The Jingle Spin Paytable consists out of 10 main symbols. The Christmas Tree Decoration are the high paying symbols. The Card Suits are the low paying symbols. The best paying symbol, the Red Ball pays out 1000 for a 5x combination. There is also a Wild. The Wild substitutes for all 10 main Jingle Spin symbols. There are 20 paylines in the Jingle Spin Payatble.