- Impressive graphics
- A modern sequel to a legendary game
- A Dead or Alive II RTP of 96.82%
- The extremely high variance level
- Not for risk-averse punters
The sequel to the Dead or Alive II slot launched by Net Entertainment in 2009, has landed with some real heavy punches. Part 2 of this legendary game from the stable of Sweden based online gaming powerhouse has the potential to attain iconic status. It has some very high payouts and many distinct features that make it stand it out from its peers. In other words, while it retains the basic attractions of its original version, the Dead or Alive II slot has come up with a lot of power-packed blows to lure both beginners and veterans in the gaming world. In this slot review we will discuss the Dead or Alive II RTP, Paytable, Bonuses, Look & Feel & more!
Open Quick Menu
Basic Slot Details of Dead or Alive II
|Dead or Alive II RTP:||96.82%|
|Theme:||Western, Action, Crime, Guns|
|Bonus Features:||Wild. Scatter, Free Spins (Old Saloon, High Noon & Train Heist), Multipliers|
|Mobile Compatibility:||Yes, Tablet , Phone & Pc|
Dead or Alive II slot is 5 reels and 3-row online game. In addition, it has 9 paylines. This slot game is the result of a Net Entertainment paying heed to the demands of casino gamers to bring out a modern version of their legendary Dead or Alive game. Therefore, the developers have come up with a classier sequel replete with a contemporary flavor. For instance, the modern version is spread with state-of-the-art graphics and animations. In addition, it evokes the dirty world of wild-west America with a modern hint. The reels are full of symbols from rugged America. In other words, guns and adventure are galore in this slot as players play this game with outlaws and cowboys.
Finally, Net Entertainment has brought this classic second part in a series, with an insanely high possible maximum payout of 100000 times the bet placed. In addition, the high variance level of this game is compensated with a decent Return to Player Percentage of 96.82.
- Dead or Alive II is a 5 reels and 3 rows slot game;
- It has 9 fixed paylines;
- This slot is a sequel to Dead or Alive which was launched by Net Entertainment in 2009;
- The game has the flavor of wild-west America;
- The developers have very successfully weaved in classic rugged America with modernity;
- Players play this game in the company of cowboys and outlaws;
- It has a maximum possible payout of 100000 times the wager;
- The game has an RTP of 96.82;
- It has very high volatility;
Wild Wild West Theme and Storyline of the Dead or Alive II Slot Game
The game is set in an era when rural America was ruled by outlaws. The setting is an old western town where trigger happy cowboys, dames, and bandits run over the screen. In addition, the sheriff badge, cowboy boots, guns, and whiskey make up for the symbols in which a player attempts to land on the reels. In other words, it has a wild-west theme. Players in love with gun-wielding men with cowboy hats will fancy this slot. As a sequel to the legendary Dead or Alive which was released in 2009 by Net Entertainment, this slot comes with modern visual and audio effects.
- This slot game is a sequel to the Dead or Alive slot which was launched in 2009;
- The wild-west countryside of America is the theme of this slot game;
- It is set in an old western town where outlaws call the shots;
- Cowboys, guns, bandits and sheriff badges are some of the prominent symbols;
Graphics and Sound of the Slot Game
Even as the game holds the essence of the original version, the developers have splintered the sequel with state-of-the-art stylish graphics and animations. In addition, the music is a ripper in sync with the wild-west theme of the game. In other words, the creators of this second in a series have taken the game to a whole new level with dramatic animations. Therefore, while playing this slot even though the rules are similar to the original, it has an all-new modern look. A western town is permanently fixed in the background which players can see through a translucent window with the reels held by wooden beams. Looking at the immense popularity of the original Dead or Alive game, developing a sequel must surely have been a challenge. But the creative minds at Net Entertainment have managed to do justice to its reputation.
- The Dead or Alive II slot is full of state-of-the-art graphics and animations;
- The developers have done justice to the reputation which the original version carried;
- While retaining the flavor of the original game, the sequel has a modern look;
- A western town is visible through a translucent window;
- Reels are not separated. Rather they are held by wooden beams;
- In addition, the music running in the background is very impressive;
Interested in more slots with a Western theme? Try:
Special Features of the Slot Game
The sequel to the Dead or Alive slot game comes with a series of unique features. Apart from the lucrative payouts during the bonus rounds, the game comes with 3 different variations of free spins. In addition, with even the scatter and wilds giving high returns, this slot makes spinning even in the regular rounds very exciting.
Wilds replace all other symbols on the reels except the scatters. They act as the missing piece in a combination thus completing the winning combination wherever required. A combination of 5 wilds, featuring different portraits hand out the highest win in the base game.
● Free Spins
This slot offers a variety of free spins with multipliers. The basic free spin round is the Train Heist free spin. The free spins keep multiplying each time the wilds land if this feature is alive. In addition, there is a meter that appears on top of the screen which keeps track of the free spins awarded. Finally, 5 extra spins are awarded to a player of the meter strikes 16. The free spins are further categorized into different levels with varying payouts. During the Old Saloon free spin, a multiplier of 2 gets automatically triggered. Similarly in the High Noon Saloon spins, the wilds become sticky wilds, and if 2 of them land on a reel, they multiply further to 2 more wilds. In other words, the multiplier effect of these free spins can multiply the, by a huge number.
● Bonus Feature
The bonus feature gets triggered on landing 3 or more scatters. This has the potential to multiply the free spins up to a maximum of 12 times. In addition, if the Train Heist feature too gets kicked during the bonus round, then you get 5 additional free spins. Therefore, the bonus round has a huge payout potential.
What are the Dead or alive II RTP & Variance?
The Dead or Alive II RTP is estimated at 96.82%. This is a percentage of the average returns the slot gives to a spread of players over a period of time. For instance, if there are 100 players who have wagered 100 coins over a span of 1 month, then 96.82 is the average return each player gets on his punt. This Dead or Alive II RTP is slightly above average for slots of this genre. In other words, any slot that gives an RTP of 96 and above falls in the safe category for players. Therefore, they can expect decent returns from it.
The variance of this online slot is high. This means fewer low ranking combination. However the top combination pay out huge.
- The Dead or Alive II slot game has an RTP of 96.82;
- The RTP of this game is above average for slot machines;
- The Dead or Alive II variance is High.
What symbols to look out for in the Dead or Alive Paytable?
At Play Real Money Slots we always check out the paytable before spinning for real money. The Dead or Alive II Paytable contains some important information for players. For example: payouts, symbols, variance & paylines. Check out the Dead or Alive II Paytable Below,
5 reels with 3 rows slot game the Dead or Alive II has 9 fixed paylines. In addition, players can wager in the range of 9 pence to 9 pounds. Punters can register payouts on landing 3 to 5 symbols in a line from left to right. In other words, a player can register the minimum winnings on the landing of 3 symbols. In addition, the maximum payout is given on if 5 similar symbols land in a line. Even though the paying symbols are the same as the original slot, they have, however, gone through modernization.
The lower paying symbols are the card ranks 10 to Ace. While the higher paying symbols range from the whiskey glass and bottle to the cowboy boots, hat, holster, and the sheriff badge among others. The wilds replace all symbols except the scatters and give a return ranging from 25 times to 1500 times of the punt depending upon the numbers that have landed.
- There are 10 main symbols in the Dead or Alive II Paytable;
- From high to low they are: Star, Revolver, Hat, Boots, Bottle, Ace, King, Queen, Jack & 10;
- The betting range varies from 9 pence to 9 pounds;
- Payouts vary depending on the symbols landing on the reels;
- A player must land a minimum of 3 similar symbols to register a win;
- Wilds can give a payout ranging from 25 times to 1500 times the punt;
- Scatters pay out the most at 2500 times for 5;
There are 9 paylines in the Dead or Alive II paytable. Check them out below,
Strategy to Win the Dead or Alive II Slot Game
You cannot beat a slot machine by depending just upon the luck factor of the day. In other words, it is critical you add some smart intelligence to your strategy to register wins. This holds true for Dead or Alive II as well.
● Try the Free Mode Version
Try your luck at the Free Mode version first. This will let you test your skills with virtual money before you can gather the confidence to punt with real money.
● Set a Loss Limit
Don’t bet endlessly if you are not having a good day. Set a limit to your losses and withdraw accordingly.
● Cut-Off the Winnings
Don’t keep punting if you are registering good wins. The greed to win more could be your undoing. In other words, set a limit to how much will satisfy you.
● Study the Pattern
Observe the pattern of the symbols landing. If you notice a pattern, spin and wager accordingly. For instance, if you find the scatters landing in a sequential manner after a round of approximate spins, then place your bets with on those approximate repeats.
Dead or Alive II Casino Sites
Final Verdict on the Dead or Alive II Slot Game
In conclusion, the Dead or Alive II slot is a much better version of the original game from Net Entertainment. The developers have done justice to the legendary game by producing a sequel that has the potential to become an icon in its own right. In other words, it need not travel on the reputation of the first Dead or Alive slot to make a mark in the gaming world. Therefore, even retaining the core essence of the original, it has created graphics and animations to fascinate a whole generation of punters. In addition, some of the unique features it carries, particularly the free spin rounds and the maximum payout of 100000 times the punt are strong enough to entice even the most laid back gambler.
Finally, since there is a mobile version of the Dead or Alive II slot, you can carry it in your pocket and play it anytime, anywhere on the go.
- The Dead or Alive II slot is a much more modern version of the original;
- While developers have retained the essence of the first, the sequel is a standout as a contemporary game;
- It has many unique features and a huge maximum payout;
- Finally, since it has a mobile version, it can be carried for play anywhere;
Pros and Cons of the Dead or Alive II Slot Game
- Impressive graphics;
- A modern sequel to a legendary game;
- Decent Dead or Alive II RTP;
- Cowboy adventure theme;
- Very high payout;
- The extremely high variance level;
- Not for risk-averse punters;
Frequently Asked Questions about the Dead or Alive II Slot Game
1. Who has Developed the Dead or Alive II Slot Game?
Play’n GO is the developer of theDead or Alive II slot game.
2. What is the Theme of the Dead or Alive II Slot Game?
TheDead or Alive II slot game is a sequel to the Dead or Alive game. It is themed around the wild-west American countryside.
3. What is the Dead or alive RTP (Return to Player)
The Dead or Alive II RTP has been theoretically estimated at 96.82 percent. This is above-average. At Play Real Money Slots we always try to play online casino slots with an RTP percentage of 96 or higher.
4. What is the Dead or Alive II Variance level game?
The Dead or Alive II slot game has an extremely high volatility level.
5. Does the Dead or Alive II Slot Game have a Mobile Version?
Yes, the Dead or Alive II slot game can be played on mobile phones with Android or iOS technology.
6. What is the Maximum Payout the Dead or Alive II Slot Game Gives?
The Dead or Alive II slot game gives a maximum payout of 100000 times the bet placed.
7. What is the Betting Range in the Dead or Alive II Slot Game?
The betting range in the Dead or Alive II slot game has a range from 9 pence to 9 Pounds.
9. What does the Dead or Alive II Pyatable look like?
The Dead or Alive II Paytable consists out of 9 main symbols. Furthermore there are a Wild & a Scatter symbol. From high to low they are: Scatter, Wild, Sheriffs Star. Revolver, Hat, Boots, Bottle, A, K, Q, J & 10. The Wild substitutes for all 1o main symbols. There are 9 paylines.
10. Intersted in more online casino slots from developer Netent?
11. What is the Dead or Alive II Variance?
The Dead or Alive II variance is high. Most of the time high variance slots are played by players with a larger bankroll. Mega wins tend to be very rare. They do however pay out big time.
Finally, the Dead or Alive II Slot Game in Brief
- Developer: Play’n GO;
- Launch Year: 2019;
- Theme: Wild-West countryside;
- Mobile Version: Yes;
- RTP: 96.82;
- Volatility: High;
- Reels: 5;
- Paylines: 9;
- Betting Range: 9 pence to 9 Pounds;
- Maximum Payout: 100000 times the bet placed;
- Free Spins: Yes;
- Scatters: Yes;
- Wilds: Yes;